Sunday, September 8, 2013

Lunch Date

Brooke has had a little bit of a rough start to her school year.  It has been a tough adjustment being gone all day.  She feels a little left out that Cole and Bailee get to stay at home with mom.  We debated for many months whether or not to put her in the new dual-immersion French class and at the last minute I decided to move her to the regular class.  I really feel like we made the right decision!  I was worried about her not having this opportunity, but with the way her year has gone I know she is right where she needs to be.  About 70% of her class is kids from our neighborhood so it has been great for her to have so many friends so close!  Her teacher is great too; just enough tough love and just enough caring.  She loves to have visitors at school and it seems to help the days go a little smoother.  Matt and I have both been able to go a few times and have lunch with her.  We miss her while she is gone all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment