Friday, May 10, 2013

Box Car Race

Brooke's school has a box car race every year.  Her teacher had sent home a couple of notes about it and they all said it was optional.  I figured it would be ok if we didn't make one since she was only in Kindergarten.  BOY WAS I WRONG!!  The morning of the race she was all upset that I wasn't coming to watch it.  But I had to get Cole to school and it is hard to go anywhere with 3 extra kids.  I ended up calling Matt and sending him to watch.  Well, she was on of the only kids in her class without a car (I think there were two).  Mom fail!!  Luckily because it was afternoon kindergarten her teacher had anticipated something like this and asked some older kids if they could borrow their cars after their morning race was over.  Next year we will know better!  At least she still had fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment