Thursday, April 28, 2011

Soccer

Brooke is playing soccer for the first time this season.  Her team is the Lady Bugs.  She likes to run up and down the field and throw the ball in, but she doesn't like to kick it (like mother like daugther, poor girl).  Last week she wanted to play on the playground with her brother instead of playing her game... we'll see if she plays any more after this season.  I'm just glad she has fun and gets to make friends.




Side Note:  Caryn roped me in to volunteering so I am now the treasurer for the Syracuse AYSO League.  I actually kind of enjoy it though, it gives me some time out of the house to go to meetings, etc.  Never thought I'd be a soccer mom, now I just need the minivan :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute posts! I can just imagine Brooke loves soccer as much as her mom...? ;) And watch it now, I'm a "minivan mom" haha. Soccer mom will be sooner than later. Nate had to pretty much drag me kicking and screaming to test drive a van, but now I'm almost converted! Almost...

    ReplyDelete