Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lagoon

Carrie and her kids are in town for their annual summer visit so we all went to Lagoon last week. Brooke is brave and wanted to go on every ride... even the big roller coasters, which she's not tall enough for yet. Her favorites were the Dino Drop (a miniature version of the rocket) and the Dragon Roller Coaster. Cole is not like his sister. He wants to go on all the rides but if they go too fast or too high he gets scared and cries. His favorites were the swings and the cars... nice and slow. This is one of my favorite family traditions, even though our kids are getting old enough that we don't get to go on the big rides anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. You got some great ones. Is there any way you can send me the ones of my boys, or tell me how I can steal them off your blog. I posted my pictures from lagoon on Snap fish. I sent you a email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are such cuties! looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete