Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bear Lake

*Scroll down for more posts following this one*
From Lagoon, the kids and I headed straight to Bear Lake for the rest of the week. All the girls (and Cole & Tate) stayed in a condo at Harbor Village. Sadly, I have pictures of no one but Blair and the kids. I guess thats what happens when you get old :). But, this is what we did the whole time... swim, well that and exercise. It was a fun few days just to relax and hang out.

Cole and Tate are starting to become little buddies. Cole calls him "Tot" (from his nickname Tater Tot) and constantly wanted to know what "Tot" was doing.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Don't you just love summer vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, you guys have been having lots of fun! I'm jealous! We still need to get together with our kids and have a pool day or something.

    ReplyDelete