Sunday, July 18, 2010

Camping with Matt's family

Friday night we went camping with all Matt's family. The kids had tons of fun playing in the river, riding 4-wheelers, playing "no bears are out tonight," and just being together!
Brooke playing in the river

Throwing Rocks

The girls in the river

Cole thought he was one of the babies... he just plopped down to hang out

Macie and Brooke... you'd never know Macie is a whole year older

Riding the 4-Wheelers

Cole helping with firewood
Sitting by the campfire

Grandpa telling the story of Old Ephraim
Listening intently to Grandpa's story

Grandma and Grandpa with all 9 grandkids

Cole playing in the river

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. That was a lot of fun.. I really like the one of all the grand kids. Boy Ryan is cheezin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie it looks like you guys are having such a fun summer;) I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete