Thursday, March 26, 2009

6 Months

Wow! Where does time go? I have a 2 year old and a SIX month old, how did that happen??

Facts about Cole at 6 months:

  • He waves bye-bye and hello
  • He just got his first tooth (on the bottom right)
  • He likes to eat anything and everything (except his bottle, he thinks he's a big boy :)) -- some of his favorites are pancakes, suckers, and bananas
  • He rolls over both ways and uses this to get anything he wants
  • He sleeps through the night (most of the time)
  • He prefers males to females
  • He ADORES Brooke and will watch whatever she is doing
  • He is starting to sit on his own
  • He will say mama if he is really sad or wants to be picked up
  • He is a VERY happy and good baby!
  • He weighs 14 lbs. (3rd percentile) and is 27 inches (70th percentile)

6 comments:

  1. Both of your kids are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw cute is he! I can't believe he's that old already! I haven't looked at your blog in forever dear! What an eventful few weeks you have had! Is Cole taking his bottle better now? Yes, let's get together! You're the one with the busy schedule now, so you tell me when works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he is soo cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!
    Also your post on Brody getting home nearly made me cry..... it's so awesome isn't it! Then within the next few weeks it's like they've always been around, almost to the point where you want them to go back! :) I'm kidding. Hope you guys are all having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kids are so darn cute for reals! adorable! we need to let your little girl and our little boy play sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I am really over my blog not saying when you update!!! I don't get it at all. I promise I just don't ignore your new posts...

    However I stinking can't believe Cole is already 6 months!!!! He is adorable and so bright-eyed, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so stinkin cute. It has been way to long since we have seen you all in person. Just two and a half more weeks of busy season.

    ReplyDelete