Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 Years Old

Brooke turned 2 on March 18th.

I can't believe I have a 2 year old! She still seems like she should be a baby. We sure love her though. She LOVED her birthday and all the attention she got this year.
They had a party for her on Tuesday at Paula's and then Wednesday after the airport, we had all our family over for cake and ice cream.
FACTS ABOUT BROOKE:
  • She's very tall for her age... she always has been (in the 90th percentile)
  • She is very friendly, she will talk to anyone and everyone that looks at her
  • She loves to read books
  • She sleeps in a big girl bed and has to have her baby and blankie
  • She talks ALL the time
  • She is a great big sister
  • She is potty trained
  • She wears size 7 shoes and 3T clothes
  • She likes to go to nursery and Paula's and play with her friends
  • Her best friends are Bentlee and Macie
  • She loves her Grandmas and Grandpas
  • She loves animals (especially Hallie and Mac)
Mommy and her baby girl
I'm not so much a cook... or a cake decorator. This is as good as it gets :)
Blowing out the candles
Best buddies
Opening one of many many presents
Bentlee gave her this doll stroller and her favorite thing to push around is Cole
Grandma Beck and Grandpa Brad gave her a little table and chairs that she can draw on with dry erase markers. She loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Brookelyn. I tried to leave a message but I had a few problems with the recording. I would be in the middle of singing happy birthday with my beautiful voice and it would interupt me and ask if I wanted to redo my message. I think your phone was telling me I am a bad singer. how rude. We were thinking of her though. I cant believe she is already two. Time flys.

    ReplyDelete