Apparently Cole was not the only one needing attention last week. Friday morning as I was on the treadmill (maybe I should just stop running? My kids always seem to cause mayhem during this time) Brooke came down to show me what she did. I still don't know where she found scissors.
At first I thought it was just a little piece and I told her not to cut anymore but then she started trying to hide it so I knew it was worse than I thought. There was a whole chunk off the front/side of her long, pretty hair!
I was more sad than mad and I don't think she'll do it again, but I guess all kids do it sometime. I remember when Blair was about 2 or 3 and she cut her hair and my mom put her in her room and then went to her own room and cried. It wasn't quite that dramatic :)
When I took her to Candice to fix it, she didn't say two words and when we left she said "mom, I don't want a boy haircut." I really think she thought we butchered it all. Once she saw it she was fine, but my daughter now has bangs... by her own choice.
Before...
After...
December 2013
12 years ago
Her bangs look soooo cute though! Not bad Brooke:)
ReplyDelete