Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last Chance

As of FRIDAY, our blog will officially be private. Last chance to leave your email if you want an invite. If you don't want to leave a comment, email me directly - bobbielyn@hotmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bobbie! Will you add me so I can still see your blog! It is fun to keep in touch a little bit! bdtrejo@hotmail.com. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an invitation! Congrats to you too! My email is cortni_g@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I haven't checked blogs in a few days and look what I miss...I'm interested to hear this story!

    laci.b@aggiemail.usu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bobbie I still want to read your blog! brittnee84029@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if I've left mine or not.... ha but don't forget us!

    remraine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Bobbie! I would love to be invited to your blog. You have such fun stories to tell about your cute family! Oh and Congrats about the baby! You look amazing!
    Kandra (Nebeker) Plott
    bonnyandklide22@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete