Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vacation

I was outside cleaning the car and the garage yesterday and Brooke was playing in the dirt. She went in the house for a minute and I assumed she was going to the bathroom. The next time I looked up this is what I saw... (yes, she is wearing her swimming suit)
It was only 40 degrees so I tried to get her to go back in and put clothes on but she was on "bacation" and would not put clothes on. I don't know how she didn't freeze but she played that way for over an hour! Crazy little girl.
P.S. Sorry its not the greatest picture, I took it with my phone.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. It looks like she is at the beach. You would never guess by her smile how cold it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motel that we stayed at was in West Valley. It was next to the Ecenter. It was alot of fun. Your kids are so cute. I think boys are so much harder. Kaylee is so easy and Braxton has so much energy. He already knows how to tease Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete