She is beautiful! I absolutely love her pictures I want to get professional ones done of my kids so bad. We are so cheap, but it is going to happen sometime. Your kids are so stinkin cute!
Matt and I met on a blind date and have been married nine years.
He is the corporate controller for an international agricultural company. In his free time he likes playing golf and baseball and being with the family.
I get to be a mom to our three wonderful kids. In my free time I enjoy running and reading.
She's so cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how fast they grow. She is so cute! I love all her hair in her newborn picture.
ReplyDeleteWow she looks so grown up in that last picture!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! I absolutely love her pictures I want to get professional ones done of my kids so bad. We are so cheap, but it is going to happen sometime. Your kids are so stinkin cute!
ReplyDelete