he is so handsome and cute. I love these pictures. My favorite in the first one. I can't believe how he was asleep through it all. Sydnee never slept through everything. She has always been a very awake kid. I love em!!
He is so ADORABLE!!! I have free 8x10 cards to Kiddie Kandids!!! Let me give you some!!!! :-) CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see him and I'm so happy that you had an easy labor. Is it better the second time?
Matt and I met on a blind date and have been married nine years.
He is the corporate controller for an international agricultural company. In his free time he likes playing golf and baseball and being with the family.
I get to be a mom to our three wonderful kids. In my free time I enjoy running and reading.
He's so adorable :) Congrats again you guys!
ReplyDeletehe is so handsome and cute. I love these pictures. My favorite in the first one. I can't believe how he was asleep through it all. Sydnee never slept through everything. She has always been a very awake kid. I love em!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so ADORABLE!!! I have free 8x10 cards to Kiddie Kandids!!! Let me give you some!!!! :-) CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see him and I'm so happy that you had an easy labor. Is it better the second time?
ReplyDeleteCongrats, you guys! He's adorable. Wish I could be there to see him.
ReplyDelete