Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bailee's 3rd Birthday

Bailee's birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year.  She thought we were having a big party for her with Matt's family.  She even got to blow out candles on a pie.  After she opened her clothes from Grandma, she had to try them all on and model for everyone.

That weekend we celebrated with my family at Fred's (of course) for her birthday and Grandma's.  She insisted on a pink cake, which I almost ruined.  I set it on top of my car while I buckled the kids in their carseats and then forgot about it.  We were driving on 8th east and about 10th north when I remembered.  We pulled over and luckily it was still on top of the car!  I guess the luggage racks up there kept it from sliding off.  It was nice and chilled.  She loved opening presents and blowing out her candles.

Bailee at 3
Favorite Food:  Cheese Bagel
Favorite TV Show:  Paw Patrol on Nick Jr.
Favorite Toy:  Playhouse (at school)
Favorite Thing to Do:  Learn at school
Favorite Color:  Purple and Pink
73% Height -- 47% Weight -- 31 lbs.

She is just finishing up her first semester of preschool.  She LOVES going each week and is apparently quite the character.  She often leads the kids on lion and bear hunts.  She also loves singing, dancing, and painting.  It has really helped her blossom and grow into her own person.

Each week she looks forward to nursery and also loves singing time there.  She still naps most days in the afternoons, as long as I lay by her.  Her curly hair is impossible to control, but she refuses to get it cut.  She talks as much as her big brother and gets really upset when her dad calls her "Bailee Boogers."

We love you Bailee Boo!  Happy Birthday!







1 comment:

  1. Wow Bailey has really grown up. I cant' believe how time flies

    ReplyDelete