The stories of a family of 5 --
living, learning, and loving together.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Lots of Camping
We have been camping twice in the last week. Last weekend was my family campout so we went up to Franklin Basin Saturday. Brookelyn had a blast and went from the horses to the 4-wheeler to the horses. She was sooo dirty when we came home! (After the Bear Lake episode we made no attempts to sleep over :))
Last Monday Matt's family all camped up at Tony Grove so we went up for dinner. Brookelyn LOVES to play with all her cousins. This time we actually took some pictures...
Matt and I met on a blind date and have been married nine years.
He is the corporate controller for an international agricultural company. In his free time he likes playing golf and baseball and being with the family.
I get to be a mom to our three wonderful kids. In my free time I enjoy running and reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment