Thursday, September 8, 2011

9 Months








Bailee Boo is 9 months old!  She is such a joy and a good baby, we absolutely love her.  She has been on rice milk for 3 months now and I'm happy to report she hasn't had a single ear infection!  I'm very glad I decided to seek alternative treatment and not just put the tubes in her ears.  If you talk to me much these days you'll find I'm very pro natural health and not so fond of doctors.  There has to be a balance and doctors definetly have a place in this world, I'd just much rather do anything natural first!!  Anyway... off my soap box.  At 9 months Bailee
  • Crawls like crazy!  One day she just decided she was going to and she hasn't stopped since.  She does this funny little thing a lot of the time where she won't put her left knee down, she uses her foot, kind of like a bear crawl, but its only on the left side that she does it.
  • Loves her blankie.  Today Brookelyn was carrying her favorite pink silky blankie and she was literally chasing her down to get it.
  • Still sucks her thumb at night.
  • Has figured out how to pull herself up to furniture... especially her crib.  I will put her down to bed at night and I swear she just waits quietly in there until Brooke comes in and then she will stand up and start yelling at Brooke.  If Matt or I walk by she hurries and lays back down and hides in her blankies.  Those two stay up WAY too late most nights, but it is hard to get mad because it is so cute.
  • Finally has some hair!
  • Only takes a bottle morning and night most of the time, she just wants whatever we are eating.
  • Yells at Brooke when she knows she is eating or drinking something in the car
  • Says mama, baba, Hals, hi, and go go go.  Mama is me or Matt, Baba is her bottle or anything to do with food or drink, hals is the dog, and she has no idea what go go go is, but she likes to say it.
  • Mama's girl!!  This is something my other two weren't because I was always working and taking them to the sitter.  Bailee is my mama's girl.  Matt and I went to Vegas a few weeks ago, just the two of us and I actually had a hard time leaving the kids for the first time... mostly because I was worried about Bailee.  Luckily my mom was able to keep her a lot of the time and lets just say she was thrilled to be at Grandma Beck's :)
  • 16 lbs. 12 oz. (17%)  27 in. (40%)
  • Likes to play in the dog food... I try my best to keep the door closed.
  • Thinks "no" is funny. 
  • Is supposed to sleep from 9-8, but it usually ends up being 10 by the time she and Brooke are done playing.  Naps 2-3 times a day for 2-4 hours.
  • Picks up her blankie in the mornings... it has to get out with her
  • Hates bananas
  • Still has two bottom teeth and the top right is just starting to poke through

No comments:

Post a Comment