Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 Months

Since I'm a slacker and haven't posted in forever... Bailee is now 7 months old.




  • At her 6 month appointment she was 26 in. (88%) for height and 15 lbs. 5 oz. (34%) for weight. 
  • Finally sitting up on her own, just last week.
  • Got her first tooth on the bottom left on June 7th and the second on the bottom right two days later.
  • Loves Ritz crackers
  • Always happy.  People are constantly telling me what a good and happy baby she is.  She is always that way.  Grinning and laughing at everything.
  • Likes Hallie
  • Waves hello and bye-bye
  • Says "hi' and "mama" and sometimes "hals" (hallie)
  • Started drinking rice milk instead of formula because she was getting so many ear infections.  The last ones were so bad I had to take her to instacare for a fever of 104.  They wanted to put tubes in, but I refuse to let them because she's still so little so I started looking for other options.  So far it seems to be helping and she loves it!
  • Getting a little hair but its very blond and hard to see
  • Mom thinks she looks a lot like daddy
  • Scared of everything loud -- the vacuum, Hallie's barking, etc.
  • Rolls all around, hard to keep her in one spot
  • Doesn't like the swimming pool or the grass
  • Likes to talk to trees
  • Starting to imitate other people.  Especially laughing.  When we laugh she laughs too.
  • Has to have a blankie and her thumb to sleep
  • Had the flu for the first time and now hates bananas
  • Scoots backwards if she is laying on her back
  • Loves to talk.  Wakes up in the morning and jabbers away 'till I come to get her
  • Wants to be naked, all the time!  If I leave her in only a diaper she'll take it off.
  • Drinks from a straw and a cup

No comments:

Post a Comment