Friday, March 25, 2011

Love Them!

Yes I know Brooke looks "beautiful."  She is in that dress myself phase and doesn't care if she matches or not.

I know Cole's face is really dark, but I love this picture anyway.  Bailee adores Cole because he will just sit by her and hold her hand and talk to her.

5 comments:

  1. I love your updates! I know we see each other here and there but I never see your kiddos so it's fun to at least watch them grow in pictures:) I love the front runner idea. I bet Talmage would react the same way Cole did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are getting so big! Bailee, is definitely a cutie and looks so big in that bumbo..... and Brooke, already 4! Wow.
    It's fun to see an update..... how's the whole house thing coming, any moves with that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to make a mental list of things to say...but I kinda forgot them all...
    I think it's funny that Bailee is your chunk. She still doesn't look too chunky to me. :)
    They are all so cute and growing so fast! Weren't we just at Greenville a few years ago? Crazy!!
    Thanks again for coming the other day! It was great to be able to chat and catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how is Matt liking his new job. Is he home any earlier?

    ReplyDelete