Went to the doctor today. Well her partner actually, Dr. Wood had her baby last week and is out until Thanksgiving. I am still measuring small. Big surprise. She said that my growth is consistent though and since I was this way with my other pregnancies she isn't worried. Its probably just because I have a long torso and lots of room to hide a baby. My blood pressure was also high for me... 135/80, but still in the normal range so they're just going to watch it the next couple weeks.
I feel like I have gotten huge in the last month. I know others would disagree, but to be honest I get really sick of hearing how small I am. I realize I may look small, but I certainly don't feel that way! Turning over and getting in and out of bed is a huge task. I dread the nights when one of the kids wake up crying because it takes such effort to get up. (which by the way is becoming way too frequent... if anyone has suggestions on how to get a 2 and 3 year old to stay in their own bed I'd like to hear them!) I'm starting to get more tired all of the time. Clothes are a joke. It is an ordeal to find something that fits that doesn't make me look frumpy and that is comfortable enough to wear all day. I have to go to a business dinner with Matt's firm next week and I'm already stressed about what to wear.
On the bright side, I have been going to the chiropractor here and there for pain in my back and hips and it has helped immensely! I'm still sleeping at night and still feeling pretty good during the day, I just hope it continues!
I pulled out my boxes of baby clothes yesterday so I can start going through and seeing what I have, they are still sitting on my living room floor. I've made a list of basic things I know I still need, but I've yet to go to the store and get them. I keep thinking that I need to finish all of my sewing projects, but I just don't have the ambition. Maybe nesting will kick in soon? Or does that go away with your last baby? It certainly seems like I had everything ready to go with Brooke and Cole by this point in time.
This is a terrible picture because I only had my cell but it is a comparison of 26-30 weeks. Its amazing how much she's grown in just a month!

She looks like she is doing great. It is exciting.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to hit 30 weeks, that always made me feel like I could start counting down! You are a doll!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about when we "met" in our Stress Management Class (although I kind of knew you from high school) and you said that you had just found out that you were pregnant. I can't believe you're on baby #3 now! So excited for you and glad things are going well. I won't tell you look small- just cute and pregnant (I don't know if that's any less annoying to hear).
ReplyDelete