The annual Family Campout has been a tradition since my parents were dating. I have lots of camping memories as a little girl. Fishing, horse riding, four-wheeling, snipe hunting, camp fires, and good food! I think the last time I actually stayed I was probably about 15- maybe younger. Usually I just go up for the day and dinner. This time we decided to stay one night because Brooke begged. Both the kids loved it and once we got Cole to sleep they actually slept pretty good. I don't think Matt and I got any sleep though. Laying in a tent with two wiggle worms makes that a little hard. We came home really dirty and tired, but had a blast!

Daddy and Brooke hanging out


Roasting marshmallows


Cole's turn at baseball

Except he thinks it is golf :)

This was so cute... we were all sitting around the fire talking and the next thing we know Landon is standing about ten feet away peeing. Sorry Brie I had to post it!


Brooke's turn at baseball... I'm sorry daughter, you got your mother's genes!

Buddies

Mom and Brooke

Grandpa and Cole

Cole is a city boy... he much prefers the 4-wheelers to the horses. Grandpa will have to teach him.

Bla, Amber, and Brod taking a break after a long horse ride

Daddy and Cole playing catcher

Pa Jer, Annie, and Bentlee on the horses

Brody and Brooke riding Taz

Brody and Cole riding Taz

Annie and Nate

Brody and Amber
You guys are having a fun summer. I wish my boys could ride a horse. I wonder how they would react?
ReplyDeleteYou have such a great family! I am super lucky to live across from the Jardine Row and get to know all of you!
ReplyDelete