

Some pictures I took awhile back...


Loves his trucks -- he is ALL BOY!

Her new thing is playing dog. She watches Milo and Otis at Mindy's and she and Sadie and Ryker are dogs and cats all day. Then she comes home and crawls around barking and insists on eating her dinner like a dog. Crazy little girl!
I have to share a funny story about her that happened the other day. I picked the kids up from the sitter one day after work and we were running home to get a few things because we had to go up to Logan. On the way home I was asking Brooke about her day and she told me that she needed some new panties because she didn't have any. I told yes you do, we put them on this morning and didn't give it another thought. When we got home, I made her come in and go potty and sure enough, she didn't have any panties on! I asked her where they had gone and she said, "I 'on't kno, I musta los 'em." So I text Mindy and asked her if she had any idea what had happened to them and she called me a few minutes later. She had no idea that Brooke was missing her panties, but she had found them in the bathroom upstairs. I still don't know why she took them off, I'm just glad she didn't flush them like she did at Paula's last year!!



They both crack me up. And also remind me of some of the crazy stuff we used to do - just on a smaller level. :)
ReplyDeleteHa, what a cute story! I can't believe how grown up she is! (I'm sure you say the same thing!)
ReplyDeleteLet me know next time you come to town.
Haha that's hilarious! Kids are so funny! Both of your kids are adorable. :)
ReplyDelete