Your house is so cute! I love it! I just barely got furniture for my living room and we have almost been in our house for a year! I can empathize with you on that one!
Way cute Bob. I still want to come see it though. And I would like to say I'm surprised with Cole's room, but I'm totally not. :) Love it though. And I feel like a total dork, again!, I had cash to pay you back for my dinner from Chili's when we were at the shower, but I totally spaced it! Grr. So I haven't forgotten, I still feel dumb about that too. :)
Matt and I met on a blind date and have been married nine years.
He is the corporate controller for an international agricultural company. In his free time he likes playing golf and baseball and being with the family.
I get to be a mom to our three wonderful kids. In my free time I enjoy running and reading.
Your house is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so nice. You've done a great job decorating! I'm happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour house is so cute! I love it! I just barely got furniture for my living room and we have almost been in our house for a year! I can empathize with you on that one!
ReplyDeleteWay cute Bob. I still want to come see it though. And I would like to say I'm surprised with Cole's room, but I'm totally not. :) Love it though. And I feel like a total dork, again!, I had cash to pay you back for my dinner from Chili's when we were at the shower, but I totally spaced it! Grr. So I haven't forgotten, I still feel dumb about that too. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the house!! Your kids rooms are so cute.
ReplyDeleteThe house looks great! And happy first b-day to Cole...he's such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteYour house pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDelete