- We've spent LOTS of time at the new house... painting, tiling, and next week... laying carpet! We should be able to move in the 1st of August, YEA!!! (By the way, if any one knows of a good babysitter in or around Syracuse/Clearfield/Layton/Ogden PLEASE let me know, I am still looking!!)
- Matt finished his internship and was offered a job starting as soon as he completes his master's degree. We're VERY glad to have him home more!!
- Brooke is taking swimming lessons and loves every minute of it. She thinks she is so big and loves to show off to everyone who comes to watch.
- Cole is growing like a weed. He is almost 10 months and SOOO busy. He has a vocabulary of about 10 words and loves to tease and play with his sister.


- Matt and I spent 5 days in Washinton DC and left the kids with my parents. We toured all the sights, went to THREE baseball games (WAY too many for me, but Matt loved it) and we had such a nice break. Thanks mom, dad, Brody, and Blair!!
- Carrie, Phillip, and their girls came to visit so we had a week full of family activities... boating, Lagoon, a night at the General's house in Salt Lake, Rylin's baby blessing, and lots of hanging out!! It was great to see them and Brooke couldn't get enough of Cathrine and Livi. (I had a TON of cute pictures from boating and Lagoon, but thats when the camera broke so I lost all of them... grrrrrrr!)
- Brooke got her ears pierced. It was pretty cute, we brought her home some stick on earrings from our trip and when we went to put them on her she told me that she wanted to get holes in her ears and wear real earrings like Bentlee. So... I took her to the mall and showed her what they do and she still said she wanted to do it so I let her. They look pretty cute.
CHEESE! - Lots of time playing outside and at the pool.
I love this picture, it is SO Cole. Just hangin', saying hi. - This weekend is my family reunion at Bear Lake and then hopefully we'll be moving soon, I can't believe how fast summer has gone by!
Mommy and Brooke
Watching Barney in Mom's bed... her favorite.
Showing off his new Jordan shoes.
So cute. I can't get over your beautiful family! Congrats on moving into the new house! Hope all goes well!
ReplyDeleteBob, I know I say this like every time, but I really mean it- your kids are SO stinking cute!!!! I can't believe how big they're getting. It sounds like you guys have been having a very fun summer. And I'll have to come see your house when I get back. So exciting for you guys!
ReplyDeleteoops... this is Kimi :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Laci... your kids are adorable! I can't believe I haven't even seen Cole yet. They've both gotten so big! I think I am coming home to visit in September so we'll have to plan a time when we can all get together for lunch, it's been way too long!
ReplyDelete