Yes I said it, we're moving... yet again. I can't even count the times we've moved since we've been married anymore, it is pathetic! The good news is this will be the LAST time for a LONG time. We just bought a house in Syracuse! It is in a cute, brand new neighborhood (with a swimming pool :))out by Antelope Island. It's not quite finished and we won't close until we know for sure Matt has a job offer (which should be sometime in the next week and a half), but if everything goes as planned we should be able to move in around the 10th of July! I got to go down yesterday and pick out all my countertops, cabinets, siding and trim, lighting, etc. We're going to do our own flooring so I still have to go pick that out this week so Matt's uncle can get it ordered for us. FYI... Matt is in Florida and hasn't even been able to see it yet, he is just trusting that I have good judgement haha. It is going to be a BIG change, but we're super excited! These aren't the best pictures, but they're all I have for now. I'll take some more once it is closer to finished and there is more to see.


This is part of the family room, from the hall going down to the bedrooms, the rest is blocked by that door

Master Bedroom (which has a HUGE walk in closet by the way!)

Tub in the master bath
Our yard is 1/3 of an acre, so from here you can only see about 1/4 of it. We're going to have lots of yardwork to do!!
Congratulations! It probably feels SO nice to have something finalized. We are still in the decision making stages trying to decide what to do and all the waiting around is so frustrating. Your new house looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you guys had a blog!!! The new house looks awesome, I am very happy for you guys. Have fun moving...again!
ReplyDeleteThat's so great! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That's so exciting.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Your house looks so nice and the neighborhood sounds great...I'd love to have a pool! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI think I could handle moving one more time if it was going to be a nice house like that! Congrats, I know you will love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I love it! The outside reminds me of your Mom's house! I can't wait to see it when it's all done!
ReplyDeleteYeah! What exciting news! How fun to be moving into a new house.... I'd love to if we knew where we're going to end up!
ReplyDeleteOh, and isn't it about time for #3 to show up??? :) :)
Hey Bobbie it was good to hear from you. I am doing great I am just taking some classes and keeping busy with the yard while I await the arrival of our little one. Have fun with the new house it would be so fun to pick out everything in the house, but I am sure a little overwhelming too. Good luck with the move.
ReplyDelete