The stories of a family of 5 --
living, learning, and loving together.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
4-Wheeling
Our kids LOVE to ride the four-wheelers. Anytime they see one they get so excited. If you put Cole on, he will make noises like the four-wheeler. It's pretty cute. These pictures were taken last Sunday at Mike and Karen's.
Matt and I met on a blind date and have been married nine years.
He is the corporate controller for an international agricultural company. In his free time he likes playing golf and baseball and being with the family.
I get to be a mom to our three wonderful kids. In my free time I enjoy running and reading.
That is such a cute picture of Brooklyn and Cole. He looks so big.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I think Cole is looking more and more like a Liechty.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are adorable! I love their big eyes!
ReplyDeleteCole looks soooo cute...those eyes!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love Cole's eyes in that last picture!
ReplyDeletesuch cute pictures!!
ReplyDelete