skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Pictures
WARNING... THIS IS LONG!
It has been awhile since I've posted any pictures. Most of these were taken on Saturday at my mom's.
Brooke and Cole LOVE to get in the tub and splash and play together. She is such a good big sister, Cole is always watching her and talking to her.

My kids love Grandpa Brad. He is so good to play with them, read to them, etc. Brooke's favorite thing is to help Grandpa feed Mac (his horse).
My gorgeous sister, Blair, went to the Sweetheart's dance Saturday night. This was when she was getting ready to leave.
Bentlee, Blair, Brooke, & Brody's best friend Ty


The many faces of Bentlee & Brooke. They are the cutest friends. (excuse their homely looking hair do's - they had been running all around and it was the end of the day, I promise we actually DO get our girls ready)




Sister and Brother.... and Hallie
These were actually taken about a month ago, but they are some of the few I have of Cole. I'm a horrible mom when it comes to pictures.
So so cute!!! Thanks for the pictures you e-mailed me too! They made my morning! Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Its fun to see how fast your kids are growing.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! It's so fun to see them even though we're not there.
ReplyDeleteI love the sweet picture of your dad and your kids. Grandpas are GREAT!! I can't believe how much Brooke looks like you when you were little! How fun!
ReplyDeleteSuzie~
I love the brother and sister pics! Your family is so adorable! Thanks for the advice on the crib I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteyour pictures are so cute! Guess what i finally have a blog it is jessanddesi.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBobby, your kids are adorable! Brooke and Bentlee are so cute together! They will always be best friends and cousins just like you and Annie :)
ReplyDeleteErica