Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally Some Pictures...

So I know I have been a terrible blogger lately, but things have just been crazy busy at our house since I went back to work. By the time I get home, pick up my kids, run, and get dinner, it is almost time for bed! But, overall things are going great-- Cole is getting big so fast. Brooke is officially potty trained :) and loves being a big sister. She is such a good helper. Here are some pictures from the last month...

Cole's Blessing Day




Bentlee and Brookie getting ready to go on the 4-Wheeler (even though it was freezing cold, they still insisted)


Brookelyn entertaining Cole... this used to be Hallie's job, but now Cole has taken her place.


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on Brooke being potty trained, I bet that is so nice. I'm glad things are going good, Cole is such a QT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second picture of Cole looks just like Matt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I commented, but somehow it disapeared! Anyways, Cole is getting so big, and I agree he does look like Matt. You guys make cute kids, what can I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are so adorable. Your children are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete