She is also sleeping in a big girl bed now and doing great. The first night she cried for a few minutes and one other night she tried to get out and come out, but couldn't get her bedroom door open so she got back in. Another night, right after we got it, she must have somehow rolled past the gate and under her bed without waking up, because when I went in to wake her the next morning I couldn't find her. She was sound asleep under her bed. I went to get the camera and take a picture and then she heard me and woke up and said, "Mommy I stuck."
18 months also means very independent. She will not sit in her high chair and will not let anyone help her with anything. On the flip side, she is also very good at retrieving items and throwing things away for us :).A couple nights ago we were at the park playing volleyball with some of Matt's friends and she was over at the playground and fell and cut her eye and lip open, but 10 minutes later she was ready to go back. She also loves to "drive" and has learned how to turn the cars on if we leave her in the drivers seat with them in the ignition. Watch out mom and dad!



Too cute! That one under the bed is a classic for sure!!! She will be such a good helper with the new one to throw away diapers and get new ones etc. That's how my niece is for the younger one. What a cutie Bob, you guys sure know what you're doing. And now you have a lot to live up to with the next...boy!! I've got a feeling!
ReplyDeleteshe is such a doll!! I think we might be trying with a big boy bed in the next few weeks. Hopefully it goes better then the binkie:) I can't believe you guys have held out on finding out what your having. I dont know how you can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her under the bed! That is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteWow, so cute! I can't believe she's doing all that already! Funny about starting the car.... definitely watch out on that one!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to be a great big sister!
That is so cute that she got stuck under the bed! What a cute little thing she is!!!
ReplyDeleteI am sad I keep missing you. I hope, however, that you are in the hospital right now having that baby!!!! Let me know when you have that baby! I can't wait to find out if you have a boy or a girl!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON HAVING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!!! Let me know if you need a nap! I'd be happy to watch your cute kids!!
ReplyDelete