Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The New Baby

I went to the doctor yesterday and had my ultrasound so we got to see the new baby. Matt REALLY wanted to know what it was, he even tried to convince the ultrasound tech to tell him while I was in the bathroom - haha. The baby was all folded up and we couldn't see much of anything. It kept covering its face with its hands and feet so we could see its hands, arms, feet, and legs, and not much of anything else. But, the doctor said it looks very healthy and everything is going great! I'm half way done and I'm finally starting to feel pregnant, even though I still look like I'm chubby and not pregnant. The doctor also gave me permission to run the Bear Lake 1/2 Marathon next month so I'm pretty excited! Anyone want to run with me???

 
 

P.S. We'd love to hear what everyone thinks it is - boy or girl? And I could use some help with name suggestions! I have a few ideas for boys, but I'm pretty stuck. Brooke had her name right from the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment